Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 23

Today was a short day that was partially filled with project work. Below is a picture of Sheila writing in Chinese to place our order.

After getting our work done, we had dinner at the Happy Lemon Restaurant and we went to the flea market later in the night to see what the hubbub was about. Some of my friends have been really enthusiastic over the place and cannot stop talking about how they want to go back there. From one end to the other, the road was littered with stuffed toys, pets, watches, electronics, lingerie, bags, shoes and clothes. It didn't really sell things that were to my liking but it was a decent place.




The place was considerably packed and having gone there in the late evening, we didn't take note of the time and ended up returning to the hostel late. I was fined for the first time and I believe it was a fair punishment to us all.

Reflection: Punctuality is vital. It isn't nice to keep people waiting. Especially your lecturers. Being responsible for our welfare, I understand Mr Chia's cause of worry when we weren't back by curfew. I apologise for my lack of responsibility and also hope that it would never happen again in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment