Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 21

The first written test over here in Wuhan was held today. With the theme park trip the previous day, it had me all hyped up to do things including studying so the roomies and I revised together the previous night to make sure we had our basics right. Overall, I think the paper was manageable but I had poor time management skills. I did not have time to really complete my paper, let alone check it.

After the test, I headed for lunch with Sheila at the Muslim restaurant. I don't like to see myself as a creature of habit but seeing how we have to take into consideration the strict diet we have to follow due to our religion, it does not provide us much choice but to frequent the Muslim La Mien Restaurant. It's pretty good actually but I would like to try the various foods that Wuhan has to offer.

Reflection: I am not satisfied with myself for the work that I have submitted for the test. I don't believe it was a display of my utmost capability and understanding of Project Management because I was rushing through the paper. I am upset with myself but I will take this in stride and see it as an opportunity for me to do better in future [for the PM Exam].

On a different note, I would like to try more of the different foods in Wuhan. I want to make this trip worthwhile and not leave with any regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment